Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous Speaker suggestions??`` - 03/28/02 06:36 PM
I own the following:
Front - Axiom AX 2
Centre - Axiom AX 1.2
Rears - Axiom AX 1.2
Sub - D-Box David 250

I just purchased a Denon 3802 and am looking for surrounds to complete the 6.1 set up. I am pleased with the AX 2's but not so much with the AX 1.2 rears. They seem to crakle when certain frequencies are sent to them. This problem has existed since purchased (but that is another story). I thought I might keep my rears as rear speakers and buy new surrounds. Any suggestions?

Also I am wondering what I could do with these problem rears (Ax 1.2's)?

Posted By: BBIBH Re: Speaker suggestions??`` - 03/28/02 07:31 PM
Have you checked the warranty period for the AX models in question? I own AX 3's and the warranty states "Lifetime". You mentioned that they have always been problematic, so I would suggest contacting Axiom Customer Service to discuss.

I had a problem with drivers, and Axiom exchanged them for me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Speaker suggestions??`` - 04/01/02 11:30 PM
Yeah,

Five years on the AX 2's and 1.2's. I think my 5 years are up in July this year but I do not think I got the invoice back from the dealer when he sent these to Axiom the first time. He is long gone now. Any further suggestions? I would like to get a pair of surrounds from Axiom as well, does anyone think they might help me out on the faulty 1.2 rears?

Posted By: BBIBH Re: Speaker suggestions??`` - 04/02/02 01:10 AM
Call Axiom direct. I did not have to provide any invoice or proof of purchase. You may have to provide the serial numbers.

If memory serves, there was no registration process when I purchased.
© Axiom Message Boards