Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BUDSNAXZ I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 04:42 AM
My Axiom order shipped today, about 7 weeks ahead of schedule (Thanks again Axiom) I feel like a kid on the night before X-mas. Man, I can't wait :-)

I'll fill you all in when they get here.
Mac

"I feel more like I do now than when I got here!"
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 11:09 AM
I know the feeling... By the way, what did you order? When my M60s came last wednesday, I was very, VERY restless in waiting... I even made a post for when they came.

Hope you enjoy the new equipment!
I feel your pain buddy, I felt the same way when I was waiting on my Axioms. What's really bad is purchased A-Stock so my wait was only a few days and it was still killing me. lol

Posted By: fiberking Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 03:43 PM
I'm with you as well - I just got my M60s yesterday!
The wait killed me.
Posted By: rcvecc Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 05:13 PM
how strange-fiberking is listed as regular
Posted By: bigjohn Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 05:17 PM
good call!!!

so, we are a bunch of crack addicts, and he has consistent bowel movements..

i cant decide which is the winner?

bigjohn
Posted By: BUDSNAXZ Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/14/04 10:38 PM
I ordered M80's,VP150, and QS-8's
Posted By: fiberking Re: I thought the waiting was hard before - 10/15/04 03:27 AM
Yes, I've earned the name "fiberking". And I'm fast becoming a regular on this site. I just hooked my M60s tonight for the first time. I'm in love already.
© Axiom Message Boards