Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BUDSNAXZ Their here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/17/04 10:23 PM
I got my Axioms Friday and spent most of the night shucking 12 guage wire. Man, that stuff is hard to cut through the plastic even with wire strippers.
Anyway I love the speakers. Listening to my old vinyl on these is amazing . Thanks again to all in here for steering me in the right direction and to Axiom for truly outstanding speakers

Denon AVR-3805
Denon DVD-2200
SVS PB1-ISD
Axiom Audio M80ti
Axiom Audio VP150
Axiom Audio QS8

Mac

“I feel more like I do now than when I got here!”

Posted By: Ajax Re: Their here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/17/04 11:41 PM
Very happy for you, Mac. That's a really nice setup. Enjoy@
Posted By: bray Re: Their here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/18/04 12:35 AM
Congrats!!! Sounds like a fantastic setup. Post some pics when you get a chance. We like pics.
Posted By: INANE Re: Their here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/18/04 04:22 AM
Nice set too, enjoy!

Posted By: alan Re: Their here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 02:04 PM
Hi,

Glad you like your Axioms. I was amused by your use of the word "shucking" in the context of stripping wire. The only thing I ever shucked was oysters, and I cut my hand trying it.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 02:19 PM
In reply to:

Glad you like your Axioms.

Who wouldn't be happy with a set. I still am extatic with my brand new M60s in Mansfield Beech, and it has been two weeks already. I usually lose interest in a purchase much more quickly. These babies just keep me listening!
Posted By: BrenR Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 05:40 PM
Speaking of still happy after a purchase...

I realize I'd gotten used to my set of Axioms the day I went down to the rec room and my fiancee was watching TV through the TV speakers.

It was awful. Like getting used to the ride of a Softtail then having to go back to a dirtbike.

Bren R.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 06:12 PM
Or like getting used to a companion and then having to go solo ...
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 07:43 PM
In reply to:

...and my fiancee was watching TV...

Oooh, if you don't mind my asking: when ya gettin married? (and the best of wishes)
Posted By: Daphoid Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 07:48 PM
More improtantly, why aren't your TV speakers muted? You can't even hear anything when you turn on just my TV, it's all sent through the receiver

- D
Posted By: BrenR Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/19/04 09:01 PM
Married eventually - no rush, been engaged over 3 years now.

Uh, the TV speakers ARE usually muted, she had the VCR set to tape so didn't want to turn it on to use the tuner in it.

Bren R.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/21/04 03:29 AM
3 years.....that is a good thing....
My wife and I dated for 3 years, were engaged for 2 years, and have been married now for 12 years. Oh yeah, and then having three boys, ages 4 mths, 5 yrs, 10 yrs. (the oldest being our dog Dylan, named after Bob)

Good luck on your future Bren!

Rock On...
Posted By: BrenR Re: They're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/21/04 04:19 AM
Ahh, only engaged for 3 years... been together now for 9 years - cradle robber that I am she was still in high school when we met (and my hairline was forward about an inch)

Actually 5 years between us in age, but the "high school" thing makes it seem scandalous.

Bren R.
© Axiom Message Boards