Axiom Home Page
Posted By: donaldekelly The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 10/18/04 12:31 AM
http://www.unpronounceable.com/gould/
Posted By: rcvecc Re: The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 10/18/04 12:36 AM
well it looks like a new truck is just gonna have to wait for me....i running for the credit card now
Posted By: JohnK Re: The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 10/18/04 02:14 AM
Good one, Don. Somehow I don't think that their sound sample is going to be a boost to sales of Glenn Gould CDs.
I might actually buy one of his cds but my friend said the noises are really off-putting. I think I listened to part of an LP of his once and was not that moved. I don't remember hearing the mutterings.
Posted By: fiberking Re: The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 11/02/04 08:13 PM
Does it also work on Keith Jarrett recordings?
Posted By: JohnK Re: The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 11/03/04 03:18 AM
FK, you'll be happy to see that the site indicates that the upgraded Keith Jarrett version will be available in 2005. Despite the extensive upgrades that were necessary to cope with such a severe challenge, the price is a ridiculously low $999.99 for pre-orders.
Posted By: fiberking Re: The Glenn Gould Devocalizer - on sale! - 11/03/04 12:09 PM
Thanks for pointing out the upgraded Keith Jarrett version, I don't know if I can wait that long though. I was hoping to get one for Christmas.
I do agree that the price is ridiculously low, even my wife will be willing to put here blessing on this purchase.
Isn't technology wonderful?!
© Axiom Message Boards