Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ferguson630 Stupid Set Up Question - Yamaha RXV1500 - 06/01/06 04:36 PM
I have set my speakers up, ran the auto set up, wiring, distance, size all work out. Problem is that my front speakers do appear to be not set at the same level, I get an error 3 on the auto set up. I hate manuals, can anyone comment. Even not set up perfect it is amazing to see the difference in quality. My daugher listened to some music an says she hears sounds in the cd that she did not know were there. As for someones comment on factory seconds - I think I will have to order a fisrt and the see if I can find the difference. They are perfect I cannot find any flaws. Great service, delivered early and the sound is awesome. Bob
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Stupid Set Up Question - Yamaha RXV1500 - 06/01/06 07:51 PM
Hey Bob, not sure I can help, but it is not unusual for your speakers to be set at different dB levels. Your room characteristics will have a part in what the ending dB level will be. Here is my setup. I'm not sure what the error is your getting.

Left m60ti 6 dB
Right m60ti 5 dB
Center 7 dB ( I purposely set this higher)
Sub -4dB
Right Qs8 7 dB
Right Rear Qs8 6.5 dB
Left Rear Qs9 6 dB
Left Qs8 5 dB
© Axiom Message Boards