Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mziegler Axiom vs. Ascend - 06/09/06 03:38 AM
Anyone here ever listen to both brands? I've listend to the CMT-340, and it was great. I imagine its Axiom counterpart would be the M22
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom vs. Ascend - 06/09/06 03:43 AM
Welcome MZiegler,

I think this topic actualy has come up often, you might want to try using the search option and I bet you would find good feedback. I can't help, never heard Ascends...
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom vs. Ascend - 06/09/06 03:54 AM
Hi there! Not too long ago, I posted my own personal comparison of the classic CBM-170's and the M22's here. I could have done a more thorough comparison if I wanted to, but just trying to gather up those thoughts was enough to drive me bonkers! Anyway, I hope it helps! I really wish I could get a chance to listen to the 340's as well.
Posted By: mziegler Re: Axiom vs. Ascend - 06/09/06 04:01 AM
I listened to the 340s last night--they were simply incredible. I'm interested in the M22--it is smaller and better looking.
Posted By: Zarak Re: Axiom vs. Ascend - 06/09/06 12:21 PM
A couple of us got together a few years back to do a comparision. If I recall, ascend was a little fuller, and Axiom had more detail. Both were good and I think we all would have been happy with either. I'm sure you can dig up the thread with a search.
© Axiom Message Boards