Axiom Home Page
Posted By: matt shipping - 08/30/06 12:13 AM
1st time poster, thinking about getting a pair of Q8's to replace my Pardigm ADP 170's.. Any problem with shipping from Axiom? thanks in advance
Posted By: bridgman Re: shipping - 08/30/06 12:43 AM
If you are in North America the shipping is pretty much flawless. Purolator and FedEx do seem to enjoy kicking the shipping cartons around but damage is relatively rare. If there is a problem I think you will find Axiom customer service is literally so good it surprises people.

My first order was for a pair of M2s a couple of years ago and I thought I was nuts for ordering speakers over the Internet. Since then I have built up a 7.1 + stereo system one pair of speakers at a time -- every order arrived "like that" (snap fingers). The VP100 arrived with the box bashed in and a chip on the corner -- Axiom shipped a replacement speaker out the same day and included return waybills in that replacement shipment. You can see I had two VP100s for a day :

I think you will get a lot of positive responses here.
Posted By: Wid Re: shipping - 08/30/06 01:15 AM

No problems here either, I'd say they had the fastest shipping I had ever seen.
Posted By: ratpack Re: shipping - 08/30/06 01:23 AM
As I recall, mine were shipped from some place in Texas. Haven't quite figured that out unless it was some sort of central distribution center.

Go Figure?????
Posted By: SirQuack Re: shipping - 08/30/06 01:57 AM
Axiom customer service is second to none. If you order from regular stock, you normally get them Fed Ex Express, which is about 2 days to the states. If you order from the Factory Outlet to save 10%, you will get them on the date specified at the time of order or sooner.

Good luck and hope to see you around.
Posted By: JohnK Re: shipping - 08/30/06 02:08 AM
Matt, welcome. The shipping of your Axiom speakers would be free and as the others noted would generally take 2-3 days.
Posted By: inthedeck Re: shipping - 08/30/06 04:15 PM
Also, most packages come double boxed...which is great, because the outer one could be damaged, but the inner one is usually pretty secure (with all the staples, and all). Definately packaged well...!
Posted By: lj4 Re: shipping - 09/04/06 02:14 PM
Other than the tracking being a little slow, Purolator/DHL did a good job on my two orders.
Posted By: ElTorrente Re: shipping - 09/04/06 08:33 PM
BOTH of my brand new, expensive, M-60 VaSSAllo speakers arrived damaged, despite the boxes being intact.

Axiom looked at the pictures and said that it wasn't their fault. One of them had a gouge on the bottom corner, and the other had a small nick on top. There was ZERO damage to the outer and inner box, but still Axiom says the damage must have happened somewhere in shipping and to compensate me they are sending me a "touch-up" pen. *twirls finger above head*. I guess I was hoping they would compensate me in some way- like maybe a gift certificate or some free speaker wire or something, but oh well I'll just paint my speakers and smile. They also offered to repair them if I sent them back, but that would have been WAY too much hassle for me, so I chose door #2 and took the touch-up paint.

They sound awesome so that's what really matters, I guess.
© Axiom Message Boards