Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DrunkenWolf This sucks! - 10/21/06 05:47 PM
I'm listening to Dire Straits on my M80s-the sound is great, don't get me wrong. But I really want to play XBOX, which requires that I turn off the music. Thus far I have been unable to command my hands to operate the remote to change my AVR input.

Have any other Axiom owners had the same problem? I'm going to try to switch between songs-I'll let you know if that works for me.
Posted By: DrunkenWolf Re: This sucks! - 10/21/06 05:50 PM
Damn it all! The song switched whlie I was reading a thread and I missed my chance. My speakers are holding me hostage. This is sure to be an international incident. I'm calling the Canadian embassy.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: This sucks! - 10/21/06 06:07 PM
I've been stuck listening to Pink Floyd, of all things. And I'm not even that partial to Pink Floyd!
Posted By: HAY Re: This sucks! - 10/22/06 05:13 AM
I take it your kidding around, but what game do you want to play? Original Xbox or 360?
I'm sure you know this, but a lot of the games will let you rip the music to your Xbox and play the game choosing your own tracks.
Posted By: Daphoid Re: This sucks! - 10/23/06 05:00 AM
Rip music nothing, All my music is stored on my file server. With the beauty of Windows Media Connect (free) I now have access to all 12,000 songs via the Xbox 360. I can replace game music with anything I desire, it's easy, and awesome at the same time

- D
Posted By: pmbuko Re: This sucks! - 10/23/06 12:50 PM
I remember, back in the day, when playing MP3s was slightly taxing to a computer's processor. Playing a game at the same time as listening to MP3s didn't exactly do good things to frame rates.

How times have changed...
Posted By: BBIBH Re: This sucks! - 10/23/06 03:36 PM
For the most part, this was more a function of the operating systems that were in use.

Having designed many hardware devices built on "processors" built in the last 2-3 decades, they were rarely the issue.
© Axiom Message Boards