Axiom Home Page
Posted By: alm129d It's just furniture, right? - 01/18/03 10:18 PM
I've had my M22ti's for a few months now and they seem fine. I'll get a VP150 and surrounds when I move to my new place (went with a VTF-2 for a sub). In the meantime, I'm REALLY getting bothered by my rather ghetto home entertainment furniture (old table that used to be in the laundry room, laundry racks from Wal-Mart holding the components--never woulda' thought a $5 jumble of wire could be so strong!)

SO, I figured since most of my audio components would be axiom, I may as well look at their furniture stuff. It's attractive, if a little plain (but the less plain stuff is a bit more pricey.) Do any of you have these (AS5 & AVS3?) are they good? What would I be looking for in this kind of furniture? I do tempt fate by going much cheaper? Are these good prices for such products? Any other brands I should look at?
Posted By: Semi_On Re: It's just furniture, right? - 01/18/03 11:27 PM
Bell'O makes some dead sexy A/V furniture but it's pricey...
Posted By: tpetty Re: It's just furniture, right? - 01/19/03 02:39 AM
Yeah,
I've been considering the Bell'O 300 model stands for M22's. They look pretty cool, curved cherry and all, but cost around $175. Ouch!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: It's just furniture, right? - 01/19/03 04:18 AM
Take a look at this website from a vendor who carries a ton of different a/v furniture names (the Bello included).
Unique Style Solutions inc.
© Axiom Message Boards