Axiom Home Page
Anybody have pics of any cherry chestnut piano finished speakers? I'm looking to get the Epic 80 VaSSallo Series 500 5.1 in that finish, looking for some pics or feedback on that choice.

Thanks!
\:\)
You can call Axiom and purchase a sample for $5(?) to see exactly what it will look like and the $5 can then be used towards the purchase if memory serves.
No pics from me, but WOW, I can't wait to see yours... these are going to be beautiful.
wow- wish i could pony up the extra cash for a finish like that!
I have about 6 samples, but not that color sent to me by Axiom.
That's a pretty custom color there, so you'll probably have to order a sample from Axiom.
Thanks guys, this newb appreciates it, off to see the wizard and get me a sample!
Not what you're asking for but something...

Cherry, Cinnamon, Semi on top of regular boston cherry. The pic and lighting makes it look oranger than it is.

very nice!
Hey thanks! That looks nice, not the stain I want like you said, but it definitely shows the beauty of the Cherry grain. Appreciate the pic, makes it a much easier choice now.
Being one myself, I gotta love any guy with the screen name "oldduffer"
I have some pictures of Cherry Natural (satin) in the gallery or many on my site- but sorry none like you requested. I bet that will be a beautiful set of speakers though!
© Axiom Message Boards