Axiom Home Page
Posted By: rage96 Cowon - 04/07/10 02:48 AM
It's time to upgrade to a new Mp3 player. I already have a Ipod and don't want to get another. Cowon seems like a good choice but I'm still unsure of which one to pick.

The D2+ have the option to upgrade the memory. The S9 and the O2 have a nice screen and seems like a ipod touch.

I was leaning towrds the O2 but still wanted to here what other may have experienced with cowon.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Cowon - 04/07/10 03:31 AM
Cowon makes some damn nice products. I have been using a D2+ for the past year and have been pleased. I don't think you can go wrong with either of those models. My choices were stuck between the D2+ and the S9. In the end I decided on the D2's expandable memory over the much slicker design of the S9.

If the S9 had expandable memory I would gone with that in a heartbeat. Damn that AMOLED screen on the S9 is sexy. I am not familar with the O2.

Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Cowon - 04/07/10 03:46 AM
Just to finish up on my point. If you are NOT a memory hog and if the 8GB or 16GB internal memory (there might be a 32GB) is enough go with the S9. Really cool device and beautiful too. If you need more memory than that I would look at the other models that have SD/Micro SDHC slots.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Cowon - 04/07/10 03:55 AM
Cowon has a large support website for its products. It can be found below. Great for product information/support for the models you are interested in, firmware updates or if you just have any questions or trying to troubleshoot a problem.

http://iaudiophile.net/forums/index.php

© Axiom Message Boards