Axiom Home Page
Posted By: kmcalvano Classifieds? - 05/24/10 11:23 PM
I was just wondering if there is a classified section around here that I am not aware of.
Thanks,
Kevin
Posted By: Wid Re: Classifieds? - 05/24/10 11:48 PM

No classifies and listing equipment for sale on the forum is against the rules.
Posted By: kmcalvano Re: Classifieds? - 05/24/10 11:58 PM
OOps, sorry wid, I guess that's what I get for not reading the forum rules, shame on me. I removed the listing.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 12:08 AM
Ive got lots of stuff for sale! Yes some classified, but Im okay with that ,, sortof like cray computers I built from new egg parts!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 01:57 AM
It is not set in stone yet, but based on some of our customer council calls, Axiom is looking at some options that would let a person place "for sale" audio equipment items for sale. The earnings would go towards new Axiom orders. No ETA.
Posted By: kmcalvano Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 02:29 AM
That's a great idea. I was actually trying to sell a few items and give my money to Axiom via an upgrade to the VP-180:)
Posted By: fredk Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 02:47 AM
 Originally Posted By: wordgasm
Ive got lots of stuff for sale! Yes some classified, but Im okay with that ,, sortof like cray computers I built from new egg parts!

Are those spiffy glasses in your avatar for sale? I coud use a pair of those.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 02:49 AM
I see areas were there would problems with this especially when disputes arise between the private sale between the buyer and seller of used goods. Adding the manufacturer into the equation makes things even more complicated. This is something more complicated to properly implement than what it seems if you are forced into purchasing goods based on the sale.

There would also need to be more staff involvement tied up on the forum. For instance having to approve each post before appearing on the forum in that section.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Classifieds? - 05/25/10 10:27 PM
 Originally Posted By: fredk
 Originally Posted By: wordgasm

Are those spiffy glasses in your avatar for sale? I coud use a pair of those.

Those are glasses ... shhhhhh......
© Axiom Message Boards