Axiom Home Page
plans are underway for the first semi annual convention at axiom,s home. details are kinda vague at this point, but what i've heard from the rumor mill is:
1. 4 day event, starting mid week.
2. tour of facilities
3. speaker trade-ins with huge discounts
4. users can swap, or upgrade with other users
5. must be current owners of axiom products, or be invited by an owner
6. educational sessions
5. motivational speakers, no, not loudspeakers, but they are allowed to speak loudly
6. registration fees include: fun, food, and beverages
7. believe to be held during one of canada's warmer months
8. amie is in the process of e-mailing registration packets which include lodging suggestions

those that can confirm this or know of more details let me know.
thanks,
dan

oh no, wife nudges me in my chair and says "wake up, you must have been dreaming." "drats" i reply. was it a premonition of things to come, or just the affects of the alcohol?
Geez, we could make it a huge convention if we had it on the same day as the Saturn car owners annual bar b que.

In reply to:

7. believe to be held during one of canada's warmer months

Hmm... Do Canada's warmer seasons ever last for 6 months, so that the event can be "semi-annual"?
How come Amie isn't posting this?

Anyhoo..

Western Canada never gets all that warm. Eastern Canada is very, very hot in July and August, and the beginning of September.

If it's coming up soon, I will be there! Maybe I could offload my Axioms once there...
Ravi, have you checked out the weather in western Canada lately?
Last year we had a drought.
Oh ya, it gets VERY warm out here and there is none of that southern Ontario humidity to it.
Nothing but 30C-38C scorching sun for weeks on end.
I have to second Chesseroo's post about Western Canada. Anyone who doesn't think it can get hot out here has definatly never been here.
January mind you ....................
© Axiom Message Boards