Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jcole Still looking...... - 07/27/03 06:18 PM
Still on the hunt for some QS8's in black. If anyone is trying to sell some please let me know.

colesy@umich.edu
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: Still looking...... - 07/27/03 09:55 PM
I thought you already had QS8's. Did you go to 7.1?
Posted By: jcole Re: Still looking...... - 07/28/03 02:12 PM
Naaah. I originally bought QS4's. People must really dig the 8's cuz I haven't seen anyone selling them anywhere. I have kept my eye on the factory outlet but no luck yet.

Jason
Posted By: gem41573 Re: Still looking...... - 07/28/03 04:23 PM
If you are willing to pay factory outlet prices, I would suggest calling Axiom to see if they have any F.O. available in what you are looking for. I have found that even if the website does not list it, they often have what you are looking for in the F.O. if you call.
Posted By: m60i Re: Still looking...... - 07/28/03 07:18 PM
are all returned axiom speakers end up as FO speakers? or are they going to be sold as enw?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 01:44 AM
I would hope all returned speakers end up at the F.O. I'm not up on the law, but I would hope that any merchandise that gets returned can't be resold as new.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 02:09 AM
Don't ever buy anything from my company, then...

And no, I'm not telling you which one it is.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 02:36 AM
Peter, my understanding is that even FO items aren't returned units.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 03:44 AM
Hmmm. So where do returned items end up? The dumpster behind Axiom headquarters? If so, I'm heading to Canada next month for a "recycling" mission.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 03:47 AM
I don't understand why reselling the returned ones is such a bad thing. After all, they're already broken in.....

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Still looking...... - 07/29/03 03:54 AM
Please direct all subsequent comments on break-in directly to kcarlile's private message box. He clearly seems to be a glutton for punishment.
© Axiom Message Boards