Axiom Home Page
Posted By: twodan19 just goes to show - 09/17/03 01:27 PM
it's almost required reading, when looking at a topic listed that may not seem to interest you, a click is in order. it might have already turned into a beer thread, a political discussion, geographic humor, or something else totally unrelated to the topic header. now about those monster cables with the specially twisted strands of copper.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: just goes to show - 09/17/03 05:50 PM
Are you kidding? I always check every thread that has something new posted. If I go more than 48-hours without checking, it becomes quite a chore!
Posted By: sushi Re: just goes to show - 09/17/03 06:34 PM
Yeah, that I can actually check each and every thread with a new post (while still keeping my day job... LOL) is one of the reasons why I love the Axiom forum. Try that in the AVSforum, even only with a couple of its sub-forums! -- that's going to be a full-time job.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: just goes to show - 09/17/03 06:47 PM
I share your sentiments.

I used to check Home Theater Spot regularly (the forum owner is always plugging Axiom and SVS), but I rarely bother any more. This forum definitely holds my interest much better. A lot of the time, HTS just seemed like a bunch of people patting themselves on the back for their good taste in HT/Audio.
Posted By: Saturn Re: just goes to show - 09/17/03 09:19 PM
Lets ask Amie if we can have an Axiom Forum party in her house. Check out that rather phenominal Axiom Front Projector setup.

All we need to do is bring some laptops to hook up in their internal network so we can message each other in the party.

Posted By: sushi Re: just goes to show - 09/18/03 04:32 AM
LOL LOL It is pretty pathetic if you imagine all of us sitting silently in the same room and messaging each other on the laptop, with occasional giggles on our faces... Of course, we all are going to connect via WiFi, right?
Posted By: ZeN Re: just goes to show - 09/18/03 10:12 AM
And I thought I was the only one that did that... Glad to know we are all freaks...
Posted By: MIKEY Re: just goes to show - 09/18/03 06:47 PM
Hey Kolbe, how's it.. And who you callin' a freak, you freak .. :>
You still diggin yer Eighties ?? Been able to turn them suckers up TOO loud ?? Yeah, didn't think so.. Me neither..
You've had time to get that sub all sorted and balanced out.. What's the latest on over all sound ? I "STILL" have not found the time (or money) to upgrade my systems bottom end.. Sheeeeeeesh..
Posted By: ZeN Re: just goes to show - 09/18/03 07:40 PM
I absolutely LOVE my M80's - they are perfect for me an my tastes! I've cranked them twice - and had to stop, not because of the speakers complaining, but my head was about to explode

I really dig the sub - I still want to compare it to the VTF-3 even though I wouldn't be able to fit on with my setup. You really do need to come down and check it out!! You will REALLY see the benefit of having carpet
Posted By: MIKEY Re: just goes to show - 09/19/03 01:01 AM
Carpet ?? We don't need no steeenking carrrrpet... !!!
Besides, the way it is now, I can turn off the stereo, head off across the backyard to the main house, and still hear the last few bars echoing away, as I lay me head down to sleep !! Pretty cool effect..
Seriously though (as if I could ever be?), I will be doing some 'accoustic' work on the theater room in the next few weeks.. It has to be done right, so it looks good as well as sounds good.. One must pamper ALL the senses.. (Ok, ok, AND the wife !)

Posted By: Saturn Re: just goes to show - 09/19/03 03:21 AM
Wifi of course...wait....you mean I have to really TALK to you guys?

oh yeah....now I get it...Instant Messenger chat...If you run version 8 you can do video...its kewl...
© Axiom Message Boards