Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Audiobob Sub advice needed EP175 vrs VTF-2 - 10/07/03 05:25 AM
I ordered the EP175 with my M60's,VP150 and QS8's. I'm stil in my 30 day trial on them. I've seen all the post's/reply's advocating the Hsu VTF-2 which goes for the same price. I like the EP175 but I'm not thrilled with it like I am with the rest of my Axiom's. The red "on" indicator light has already burned out on the sub and so I'm thinking I'd like to hear from someone who may have done an "A" "B" comparison or better yet, someone who did the same change out who can answer what might I expect to hear differently with the VTF-2 that I do or don't get with the EP175?

Thanks,

Bob
Posted By: sushi Re: Sub advice needed EP175 vrs VTF-2 - 10/07/03 05:32 AM
Bob, no need to cross-post your question. I've already responded in another thread, but if you feel you aren't "thrilled" with the EP175, I suggest you go ahead and try the VTF-2. The Hsu will surely extend deeper and go louder when needed.
Posted By: Audiobob Re: Sub advice needed EP175 vrs VTF-2 - 10/12/03 02:46 AM
Well, I did order the Hsu VTF-2 and do the "A": "B" comparison. WOW, what a difference! It speaks very loudly that the recommendations given by others on this message board are very accurate (Thanks to everybody). The VTF-2 is superb!
© Axiom Message Boards