Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MIKEY Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/20/03 06:21 PM
Ian, Amie, (webmaster?),
I'm sure you have seen the many posts with questions about hanging the Q speakers, where to best start with main/center/surround speaker location, and sub placement.. Might I suggest a page or two on your web site with directions for this ? Purhaps a simple "Good place to start from" diagram on speaker placement, showing the minimum distance between the back of the ported speakers, with a note or two on why ? The 'Q' bracket and drywall attachment.. Etc, etc..
Say, since I'm asking, how about a virtual Show Room? Where one could select a speaker, pick the finsh, and get an idea of just how sweet that pair of M80's would look flanking the old bigscreen ? A new opportunity to showcase you product.. Every picture sells a story, right ? (I think you know what I mean)
Again, if nothing else, would it be possible to add a few pages showing some how-to's ? It would sure cut down on the same questions being asked all the time.. Not that we mind answering them.. Again, and again, and..
Posted By: Saturn Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/20/03 09:21 PM
You would disappoint Spiff if he could not hit his 2,456,355,234,566 post before year end.

Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 04:54 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about starting another subwoofer thread just to help people's post counts....
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 04:58 PM
Nah, it's the cable threads that really do the trick.
Posted By: Saturn Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 05:55 PM
That is for sure Ken.

cough.cough.Kimber.cough.cough
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 06:39 PM
Hah - those are annoying.

Speaking of cable, I want to give that Axiom bulk cable a try. Looks thick and nice enough =]. Plus, it says Axiom on it =].
Posted By: Saturn Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 09:01 PM
Wow I just wasted 15 minutes staring at your avatar. Gave me a break because I was stumped in figuring out Callpath/Genesys Framework issue I am having current. Back to work for me.

ps:it goes out of sync after a while
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/21/03 09:10 PM
Hahah, you like?

I didn't know it'd go out of synch, oh well.
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/22/03 11:13 AM
If you take away the doors, that avatar reminds me of my one
year old and his quest to walk.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Web "How To" section.. - 11/24/03 08:36 PM
This is a great suggestion! We have made a few changes in the manual to help with the decisions, but that doesn't help anyone who already has them. Also, this page explains a few things, but not to the level of detail you're looking for: Guide to Home Theater .
© Axiom Message Boards