Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Audiobob M60 reviews? - 12/04/03 05:57 AM
I have the M60Ti's and am absolutely amazed at the great sound! I have looked around and have struck out trying to find any professional audiophile reviews on the M60's (no offense intended to all you other owners!)

Thanks
Posted By: JohnK Re: M60 reviews? - 12/04/03 06:49 AM
Bob, 2x6 recently brought this to our attention.
Posted By: mhorgel Re: M60 reviews? - 12/04/03 01:24 PM
I have to say it's nice to see pros give favorable reviews to the equipment you have shelled out a lot of cash to buy. but I am wary of the reviews of "audiophiles". Although many are honest in their evaluation of equipment, some will never give a reasonably priced piece of equipment a fair shake.

One thing to think about...most of us are not "professional audiophiles", so why would we base our buying decisions on what they like? I would say that most of us are serious audio enthusiasts that are looking for the best sound at the most reasonable price. It's people like the ones on this forum that I want to base my buying decisions on.

Mark
Posted By: pmbuko Re: M60 reviews? - 12/04/03 09:18 PM
In reply to:

One thing to think about...most of us are not "professional audiophiles", so why would we base our buying decisions on what they like? I would say that most of us are serious audio enthusiasts that are looking for the best sound at the most reasonable price.

Hear, hear! I totally agree. To become a professional audiophile, I think you have to spend waaaay too much time listening to equipment and forgetting to listen to the music. It's a curse, I tell you.
Posted By: Audiobob Re: M60 reviews? - 12/06/03 04:14 AM
Thanks guys, I do apprieciate the opinions of fellow Axiom owners and it was those opinions that led me to make my puchase (which I am extremely pleased with) but the reason I was looking is that I was just curious what the folks who listen to competitive and non-competitive products day in and day out had to say about the M60Ti's, that's all.
© Axiom Message Boards