Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hawkson101 Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 07:22 AM
Was wondering what was probably the best finish. Currently am thinking black or brown since that can eventually go in whatever room i have in the future. But i really cant tell which one i want based off the axiom pictures.
SO, does any have or know where any pictures can be found?
Is the white finish good? Or should i go with black/brown since i dont know exactly where i am going to be living.
By black and brown i mean boston cherry and black oak

Thanks
Posted By: fmowry Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 05:37 PM
Email amie@axiomaudio.com and they'll send you samples.

Frank
Posted By: KCSkins Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 07:34 PM
I put my vote in for the Maple finish. I was a big Boston Cherry fan until I saw the Maple speakers in my own living room. The contrast of the white and the black is outstanding in my opinion.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 07:54 PM
I love my Cherry speakers, but I must admit that though I thought I'd hate the maple, once I saw it in person, it's really very nice!
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 09:00 PM
I have Mansfield Beech w/ Gold Grilles. They match my floors perfectly.

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/36b1dbce/bc/To+Share/PB060046.jpg?BCPsj1_Akehb1BlV
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 09:54 PM
Your link isn't working.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 10:18 PM
dangit, SBC's hosting drives me nuts...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oldskoolboarder2001/detail?.dir=/Home+Theatre&.dnm=PB060046.jpg
Posted By: curtis Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/09/03 10:45 PM
In reply to:

I put my vote in for the Maple finish. I was a big Boston Cherry fan until I saw the Maple speakers in my own living room. The contrast of the white and the black is outstanding in my opinion.

And all that "I wish they were cherry" talk when you picked them up from me!! LOL
Posted By: KCSkins Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/10/03 12:54 AM
Oh, without a doubt. I really love the black and white contrast, especially if you take a look the QS8s. The two black grills next to the white sides looks the best of all the surround colors I think. I got lucky that Spiff already had the Boston Cherry, too, otherwise I'd have been out of luck with my maple M-60's. I'd have to come over to his place anytime I wanted to hear some music.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Anyone Have Pictures? - 12/10/03 01:02 AM
Yep...If I didn't already have my VP150 in Cherry I would have kept those Maple M60's.
© Axiom Message Boards