Axiom Home Page
Posted By: samandnoah Different mounting question - 09/13/04 10:03 PM
Well folks, there's new furniture coming, and we're reconfiguring the layout of the living room. An unfortunate outcome is that I am going to have to wall mount my M22tis (currently on stands).

The speakers are 18 months old, and do not have any predrilled holes for FMB mounting, and I don't really want to drill any. Given the odd shape of the Axiom speakers, anyone had success using any clamp-like mounts, like the B-Tech BT77?

Any other recommendations/thoughts?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Different mounting question - 09/13/04 10:49 PM
Those B-Tech mounts look like they might work, but only if the side-grips can swivel. If I wee you, I'd give Crutchfield a call. Even if you don't buy from them, they'll still answer all your questions.

Here's a link to their page.
Posted By: samandnoah OK, getting desperate - 09/15/04 08:51 PM
Thanks for response, and tip on calling Crutchfield (who weren't that helpful/knowledgable).

I've contacted Brent @ Axiom, and the good folks at Axiom don't have any miracle ideas either, and directed me to Omnimount and Racksandstands. I asked about this Sanus wall mount but they're recommending against given the height/weight of the M22ti.

So... once again asking if anyone's gone with any other mounts that don't require speaker drilling? Anyone have a particularly good shelf solution or design?

Thanks,
Rich
© Axiom Message Boards