Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson A Note and Question regarding orders... - 10/14/04 04:49 PM
Another current thread here involves the "wait" time for an Axiom order. I have a question and a comment but didn't want to hijack the other thread.

Question: For those of you who ordered from the outlet and had different availability estimates, (say, two weeks, four weeks and six weeks), I assume the order ships at the "last date", i.e., when the last of the speakers are available (Six weeks in the above example)? Or, in the above scenerio, would the order more likely go out at four weeks because Axiom "prioritizes" that last speaker to get the whole order shipped and done? The surrounds in my order were at a five week wait so I'm assumming I should just plan on five weeks for everything? Yes, I'm WAY too anxious, but there are practicalities to having a rough idea of the likely shipping date as well. I want to b ready to re-cable, and am going to build some "mounts" for the QS8s.

The "Note" is that, before ordering, one or two of you mentioned that I could order my M60s first, and then, if I place the rest of the order within 30 days, still get the 5% HT discount. Actually, even Allen said the same. I received a note from Amie yesterday after I placed the rest of my order, letting me know that was not the case. The 5% discount ONLY appies to the items that are shipped together, not the previous order.

Jut thought I'd mention it in case someone else asks the same question a few weeks down the road!
Posted By: Ajax Re: A Note and Question regarding orders... - 10/14/04 06:35 PM
Apologies, Mark. It was I who told you about the 5% discount thingy. I honestly don't know if I got my info from Alan, but I might as well claim I did. So BLAME ALAN!
"Apologies, Mark. It was I who told you about the 5% discount thingy."

You know, apologies are not enough here. I'm out the 5% I was planning on for my M60 order.

When I received my Axioms, I was going to invite everyone on these boards over for a party. Now, I think it's only fair that YOU buy the beer.

So there.
Posted By: Ajax Re: A Note and Question regarding orders... - 10/14/04 07:13 PM
Sorry, I don't drink!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: A Note and Question regarding orders... - 10/14/04 07:19 PM
You have money though, right?
Posted By: Ajax Re: A Note and Question regarding orders... - 10/14/04 08:49 PM
Nope! Don't have that either. I'm indigent (and intelligent!)
© Axiom Message Boards