Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 09:33 PM
Can't this damn elephant dance harder? Maybe a little help?

Posted By: James_T Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 09:35 PM
Oh yeah! Congratulations! Welcome to the house of fun.

james
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 09:46 PM
Yay! Congratulations. You little bastard...

(inside joke)
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 10:03 PM
mark- maybe once you actually get the speakers in your possession, you can add some drowl and slobber to your 'freak' picture. i mean, you want it to be factual, dont you?

bigjohn
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 10:37 PM
When did you order them, and are they shipping early?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/03/04 10:47 PM
Nick:
I ordered three weeks ago, and the times were supposed to be 2 weeks, 3 weeks and 5 weeks. Amie told me that they didn't want to hold up the order for the QS8s (which had the 5-week wait).
I don't really know if that's typical or not, i.e., YMMV. I think that the "wait" time is an estimate anyway... they obviously can't plan on when there might be a blemish! I VERY much appreciate that Axiom shipped early; I don't know if I would have survived another two weeks!

People have talked about checking on the tracking constantly. I have to say that I'm glad I was gone on a corporate shoot today or I would have been checking my e-mail every five minutes!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/04/04 12:21 AM
Welcome to the happy downward spiral!!! Everything sounds too good now..... need more CDs...... need more DVDs...... must upgrade equipment... more power..... need a bigger room........MUST have an amplifier.......God - that TV is SMALL. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

Oh yeah, it's innocuous when it starts. Soon you'll be waking in cold sweats wondering if 12ga. speaker wire is enough. Then it will be the posts wondering about the break-in period. It never stops. IT'S A SICKNESS I TELL YA!!!!

Sorry; my wife noticed what was happening and medicated me. I feel better now.

Enjoy the experience Mark! And plan on taking a couple of days off. One day wil be dedicated to pacing at the end of the driveway waiting for the truck, wrestling the boys into the house and hooking everything up. After listening to them that night, you'll realize that tomorrow must also be a vacation day so you can just ....... listen.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/04/04 01:58 AM
My date of Dec 10 was the date that the M60ti's and VP150 were to be available. The QS8's weren't planned to be ready until January 15th. I called about the order and was just seeing about paying $47 more to get non-factory QS8's to get them sooner, and they had already bumped me up to Dec 10 for EVERYTHING... They too had told me that they don't want customers to wait so long and that I would most likely just get new QS8's instead of the factory ones that I paid for... That is great, but it is still such a LOOOOOONG wait...
Posted By: MykeW Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/04/04 03:43 AM
Oh Yaaaaa, congrads Mark! I've had a taste of the Axiom fun and I don't want it to EVER end.

Enjoy, your gonna have GREAT fun!

Cheers, Jag
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/04/04 11:09 AM
Oh, Maaaannn....
Jag was so nice to me here, I feel bad for what I said about him on another forum!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/04/04 01:12 PM
In reply to:

Enjoy the experience Mark! And plan on taking a couple of days off.

The shipping date was exactly what Amie told me it would be several weeks ago. She said that they like to plan on people receiving them for the weekend. Unfortunately (and as I mentioned in another post several weeks ago) my inlaws are coming this weekend unless the weather is bad, meaning I may not get to do much with them till Sunday afternoon when they leave.

I really DO like my inlaws, but puleeeeze: Everyone together now: THINK SNOW! THINK SNOW! THINK SNOW!
Posted By: MykeW Re: Woo-Hoo! My Golden E-Mail! - 11/05/04 01:40 AM
LOL, get used to feeling guilting Mark. The Axiom experience soon becomes one of those guilty pleasures; like when the kids are supposed to have their baths and get to bed or are out of control are you're down in the basement secretly listening to JUST one more song, or more scene... All right honey I'm coming...

Ahhhhh we're all doomed!

Cheers, Jag
© Axiom Message Boards