Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Vader76 M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 03:16 AM
I was looking to get the grand master system. The sales guy said that there is no speaker stands for the M22ti. Where would you put them then?
Posted By: dmn23 Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 03:36 AM
http://www.racksandstands.com and http://www.standsandmounts.com are great places to start. Look for 24" stands for the M22s.
Posted By: richeydog Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 07:27 AM
Hello Vader76. What do you mean by "no speaker stands for the m22ti?" Axiom does sell stands for their bookshelf speakers. They aren't included in the grand master system. You have to purchase them separately.
Posted By: Vader76 Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 01:55 PM
Brent told me: "Axiom does not have stands available for the M22Ti."
Posted By: alan Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 03:54 PM
Hi Vader76,

It's true that the line of stands with the round aluminum column and black base that fit the M22ti's have run out. We still have the older CSS2 wooden 24-inch stands that will work okay for the M22s, but we will be introducing a new line of metal stands in coming months. In fact, we were checking out a prototype yesterday. It still needs some modifcations in the design so it will be a while before we have the final version ready.

The racksandstands.com web site has a huge range of stands at various prices. The M22ti's work very well on stands either 24 inches or 16 inches high. The soundstage is just higher on the higher stands, which I prefer slightly, but the tonal balance remains transparent on stands of different heights.

Regards,
Posted By: spiffnme Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 05:04 PM
How high people prefer their M22's has been discussed before and the majority of people preferred them closer to 24" then down at 16". Just a little fyi...

ps - So did I.

Posted By: richeydog Re: M22ti stands? - 11/18/04 11:51 PM
Ahh... that explains why axiom doesn't have stands for the m22's. If I came across the wrong way I apologize. I was trying to get clarification from your post. Cheers.Richeydog
© Axiom Message Boards