Axiom Home Page
Posted By: audiovette Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 04:23 AM
Does anybody in NYC or around NYC own Axiom Epic 60 or Epic 80 system?
For a month I have been looking into different speaker manufactures, but there is no showroom that would have them here. Before making my final decision, I would like to listen to Epic 60 or 80. Is there anybody out there who would let me listen to them. I will gladly pay $ for that opportunity. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Ajax Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 05:21 AM
Since NYC is also near NJ and CT, you might check this thread to see if there is anyone near you.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 06:21 AM
AV, welcome. Maybe you've already noticed it, but John(jskip)is just a bit west of you in NJ with M60s. About a month ago he was gracious in hosting Jake(snakeyes)for an audition, so you might contact him.
Posted By: JSkip Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 11:01 AM
I am about 1 hour from NYC in western NJ. You are welcome to come over and audition what I have. (M60s, VP150, QS8s and an SVS PB12-ISD sub),

John
Posted By: Engine_Joe Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 12:33 PM
I'm in Brooklyn, so in theory you could come over here - I have a slightly modified Epic 60 - I have the VP-150 as opposed to the VP-100. But I'm waiting for a new part right now, so until that comes, I can't offer to demo for you. If you're willing to wait a while (depends on when the part comes) as opposed to heading into NJ, maybe you can come 'round sometime.

Posted By: snakeyes Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 12:34 PM
audiovette- i told you they were nice people over here
Posted By: pmulvey Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/28/05 11:35 PM
I have a pair of m60s on the upper west side though no HT - I'd be happy to let you listen to them if you are interested.
Posted By: audiovette Re: Axiom in NYC - 01/29/05 05:15 PM
Thanks everybody for all your help, you boys are the best. I’m glad that there are people out there who understand how difficult it is to choose from all those manufacturers. Thank again
© Axiom Message Boards