Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmulvey any experiences with spearit - 07/28/05 04:37 PM
Thinking of getting a NAD receiver - just wondering if anybody has had any experiences with these folks. To be honest since it is an expensive purchase, I am thinking of going with the local shop for peace of mind though they are not super helpful in terms of setting up demos etc so still toying with the idea of saving some money
Posted By: oz350z Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/28/05 04:46 PM
This is just my opinion. Take it from some one who has done many litening tests. If a dealer can not be bothered to go to the trouble to set up demo's then they are not going to get my business. Most places I have gone to are more than willing. Sorry I have never heard of spearit but I think NAD makes some very nice stuff for the money.
oz
Posted By: twopecker Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/29/05 03:02 PM
I ordered a NAD c340 and c520 from them approximately 5 years ago.

Cant say enough good about them as a company. VERY helpful, items arrived quick and packed better than any other purchase i've made on the net.

I wouldnt hesistate to order from them again.
Posted By: ratpack Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 01:09 AM
Alright, alright, ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you pick that alias??????????????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: bugbitten Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 01:32 AM
I'm with Ratpack. What's the story.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 01:35 AM
Ah, the newbies come out! Check out the "What does your username mean" thread in the Water Cooler section. It made a reappearance a little while ago, so it should only be a few screens in. I don't remember if that's the exact title, but that's where the info is.
Posted By: JohnK Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 01:57 AM
Just in case Marcus doesn't get back with this crucial info, his last name is Tuepker(pronounced Tipker or Tepker)but a long-standing family nickname has been "twopecker". So, no extra components implied.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 02:48 AM
Pay attention. We'll have a test later.

Posted By: ratpack Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 03:22 AM
I appreciate the explanation.

However, I must say that it takes a "big brass set" to post with such an alias on a chatboard!!!

LOL!!!!
Posted By: bugbitten Re: any experiences with spearit - 07/30/05 03:50 AM
LOL!
© Axiom Message Boards