Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ratpack New Axiom Electronics - 09/12/05 12:06 PM
I was just wondering if Axiom demonstrated their new series of electronic amplifiers at the picnic?

Posted By: bridgman Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/12/05 01:04 PM
No demonstration and nothing left lying around on the bench but the new amps did come up in a couple of one-on-one discussions about equipment.

I can only hypothesize that the new amps are pretty small and light because all of the "um, no, please don't post pictures of that" stuff was big and heavy
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/12/05 02:01 PM
So cruel. . .

Posted By: Pitbull Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/19/05 10:06 PM
Yes it was funny how some people had their cameras in all the wrong places.... It was like an easter egg hunt. Where are the new prototypes hiding? *Click Click* Ah if only I worked for some sleeze magazine that would pay 100s of thousands....

Posted By: ratpack Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/20/05 02:17 AM
I thought that the picnic would be "prime time" for some news on the electronics.

Guess that I was wrong.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/20/05 02:55 AM
Yeah, looks like everyone was having too much "fun." Thanks a lot you guys. Geez, how dare you. . .

Posted By: Pitbull Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/24/05 05:52 PM
IT was "prime time" if you attended. If you knew what Axiom products were out you were able to notice the new design products. Although our NDA came with beer and a handshake (us canadians are cheap). Here is a little rundown. We talked about:
- The Godzilla 16 driver tower speaker runs 8 ohms at 20000 watts
-The Mighty Mouse a 1" driver in a 3" box this thing is fluid.
-The Whatchamacallit a DSP that keeps a flat response for all subs down to 1 hz
-The Thingamabob which is a synthesizer that takes away directional sound and reproduces it where you want
-The best news of all Axiom's Mobile division where not only will you have home quality sound, but now for your vehcile as well

Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/30/05 01:13 PM
In reply to:

The Whatchamacallit a DSP that keeps a flat response for all subs down to 1 hz

In reply to:

That would be a great way to induce unwanted bowel movements in unsuspecting victims... err... umm... I mean visitors.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: New Axiom Electronics - 09/30/05 07:25 PM
I was under the impression that the resonant frequency of a bolus differs depending on what you ate...
Posted By: ratpack Re: New Axiom Electronics - 10/08/05 03:12 AM
Still haven't heard a peep about the new gear?!?!?!?
© Axiom Message Boards