Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ravi_singh Audio companies like Axiom - 07/20/02 04:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I assume everyone here likes Axiom.
So, do any of you know other audio companies that are very much like them? you know, great products, good prices, amazing customer service... maybe even Internet direct!

here's my short list

Grado Labs www.gradolabs.com
Outlaw Audio www.outlawaudio.com
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Audio companies like Axiom - 07/20/02 04:36 PM
In the way of good speaker companies i would say Angstrom has great products for great prices but they lose it completely on customer service.
In the way of vendors, i would add Oz Enterprises as excellent product selection and negotiable prices as well as superb customer service.
Beyond that, i can't say i've done business with a whole ton of companies (yet).
Posted By: freesey Re: Audio companies like Axiom - 07/20/02 08:51 PM
I know Totem audio is incredible and Canadian made too I think they are expensive tho
www.totemacoustic.com
Posted By: duff Re: Audio companies like Axiom - 07/24/02 03:13 AM
CIAUDIO Channel Islands Audio

I've spoke to Dusty Vawter last week about trying his new phono pre amp. Very friendly individual and his product seems to be match the axiom standards. great products. great prices.
His pre amp seems to be an extremely solid piece. Greg Weaver from Stereotimes.com commented that it replaced his $600+ monolithic pre amp and power supply, which had previously replaced a $4000 tube pre amp. the CIAudio is only $249.
© Axiom Message Boards