Axiom Home Page
Posted By: FirebirdTN WoooooHoooooo! - 02/24/06 11:59 PM
They are on their way!

I am just glad I live outside Memphis (the Hub)!!!

-Alan
Posted By: Ajax Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 12:04 AM
I'm sorry. You're not allowed to get your speakers any sooner than the rest of us just cuz you're close to the hub. If you live near Memphis, they send the speakers to New Jersey first, just to torment you.

Congrats! Keep us posted.

Posted By: bridgman Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 12:11 AM
Will you be camping out at the hub tonight ?
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 01:07 AM
I would be.
Posted By: FirebirdTN Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 04:05 AM
If I thought they would be in Memphis by tonight I would be!
Posted By: Gkarf Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 08:59 PM
I agree, I finally get myself to realize I still have a 2 week wait, and you have to come along wooooo hooooing and all. Now I am depressed. Please keep your woo hooing slightly restrained. Thanks, Guy (and congrats also!!!!)
Posted By: FirebirdTN Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/25/06 09:39 PM
Well, I do apologize. Its just that in the past, I had a nasty habbit of "impulse buying". But when I started putting together my little system, I knew there had to be better equipment than what is available at my local electronics shops, and also fell into my budget.

This is my second "internet direct" purchase, and its definately not like buying in the stores, but worth the wait.

My sub was my first ID purchase, and it took over a month; at the time it was a new model, and backordered!

Don't fret, yours will be here soon.

Axiom did pull a "fast one" on me. After the end of the first week I sent en email asking if they had an anticipated ship date for my speakers. I had ordered a custom finsh, so they told me it would be Mid-March (which I belive was exactly 6 weeks after purchase).

Low and behold, I got my shipping notification last night. Shame on them, getting my order out sooner than what they told me!

-Alan
Posted By: Spoiler Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 12:03 PM
How dare Axiom ship before the promised date? Shame, shame.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 01:07 PM
Actually it is very common.
Posted By: Gkarf Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 01:49 PM
Hope they sound great !! Though, I'm still jealous !!!!(at least I admitted it this time!) Guy
Posted By: bugbitten Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 05:03 PM
In reply to:

Actually it is very common.

Hope so! My M3s were 6 weeks FO two weeks ago.
Posted By: FirebirdTN Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 06:40 PM
Well, they are in Memphis already! Wonder if FedEx would mind if I just stopped by? LOL
Posted By: HomeDad Re: WoooooHoooooo! - 02/26/06 07:03 PM
The anticipation is almost as fun as the delivery.
© Axiom Message Boards