Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Haoleb How to use Binding Posts for dummies - 01/08/03 01:46 AM
Well i got my M80's last thursday and when i went to hook them up i unscrewed the posts to find a much too big around post for my spades. yeah i know i could stick one of the prongs in the middle. but thats uh... half u know what style lol. So i was dissapointed. luckly i had spade>bannana adapters from my last speakers. and they arent really good bannanas so they wiggle around a bit and dont make for a great connection. so i thought about it. and .. why would they say 5 way if its not. i have standard spades. hmm... time to investigate unscrewed them and piddled around a bit. then i just decided to lift up the little washer thing on the bottom and VOILA! so theres the place for spades! lol i feel like an idiot i cant even figure out how to use binding posts lol. Luckliy axiom includes the plastic wrenches or else they would be all scratched up if i wanted to get em tight.. BTW i have the straps in because i dont have them biwired. and i put the spades on the top set because the electricity takes the shortest best path i guess. i couldnt hear any differences bettween them being on the top or bottom set though.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: How to use Binding Posts for dummies - 01/08/03 04:40 AM
I feel dizzy.
© Axiom Message Boards