Axiom Home Page
Posted By: 80'sMan AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 03:25 PM
Mapleshade Power Conditioner

Posted By: DaveG Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 03:28 PM
Mapleshade, purveyers of snake oil.
If only, for that price, it was wireless power distribution. Then I'd buy immediately! \:\)
Ha. That site's product are hilarious! I love the twisted pair (I mean double helix) CAT5 like wire for the power cords. I bet THAT can handle a LOT of power before burning up and starting your house on fire! HA!
I wonder how cables filled with Maple Syrup for insulation would sound? I'm sure someone already has a product like that.
Hee hee hee. Ahhh Mapleshade.

Somehow I ended up on their catalog mailing list. So, a couple times a year they send me their printed catalog. It's always worth a few good chuckles. I would not be surprised if they actually did offer maple-syrup-insulated cables.
Posted By: BoB/335 Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 05:24 PM
. The extra $350 over the MKII Plus is indeed a worthwhile investment
Posted By: BrenR Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 07:19 PM
Head... going... to... explode.

If they sell ONE of those... then the world really should have been given to the monkeys after all.

Bren R.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 07:56 PM
I'm counting the minutes until the one forum member (I know of) who's a fan of Mapleshade wiring products comes forward to defend this.
Posted By: BrenR Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 08:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I was thinking more of some Elvis Costello lyrics (check around 1:57-2:10)

Bren R.
Posted By: zhimbo Re: AC Power Conditioner - Is This For Real? - 01/26/09 09:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: PeterChenoweth

Somehow I ended up on their catalog mailing list. So, a couple times a year they send me their printed catalog. It's always worth a few good chuckles.

Me too. Good stuff. It's a little like reading a more sincere version of the Weekly World News.
© Axiom Message Boards