Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack Axiom Search has not been working for days - 01/10/12 01:45 AM
For whatever reason my searches using various criteria have constantly returned database errors saying the administrator has been notified and to click "back".
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Search has not been working for days - 01/10/12 01:55 AM
Why don't you just email them?
don't have the email for the db admin.
All the way to the bottom right of this page. Contact us. Then it lists web site related e-mail.

Just noticed there are 2 contact us links there. I was refering to the bottom-most one.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Search has not been working for days - 01/10/12 03:06 AM
Which search isn't working, Randy? I just tried the Site search and the Forums search and they both worked for me.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Search has not been working for days - 01/10/12 03:12 AM
No problem here, either.
Here is a simple example, I select "All Forums" on the left column, put "axiom" (no quotes) for search word, and select "in body" bullet. For date range selecting Newer Than "2" "Years" and I get the below error.

UBB Message

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
Database error only visible to forum administrators

Please click back to return to the previous page.
did some more testing, it appears the problem is with the "in body" option. "subject" and "body and subject" seem to be working. Sorry, my QA skills coming out.
tested again tonight, appears to still be related to using the "in body" only option, kicks out the error. Will just use "subject and body" for now as that works.
© Axiom Message Boards