Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Saint Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/12/04 12:59 PM
On a whim, I bought a SINGLE M3Ti non-SE on eBay dirty cheap. I figure if I can locate another single M3Ti I'm gold. Worst case scenario, I can buy another single from Axiom.

However, is there an issue with SE vs. Non-se?

Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/12/04 01:19 PM
I don't believe that there would be a problem, I think the difference is only cosmetic.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/12/04 05:59 PM
you buy that beatup one that was 50 bucks or something? it looked pretty trashed to me. i guess if you cant find another one used you can always order just one from axiom.

Posted By: Saint Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/12/04 10:17 PM
Yeah it was $30.USD

Maybe a mistake. There's a guy on Canuck Audio mart selling another one for $100 CDN but he doesn't seem to be answering responses to the add.

For $100 CDN + $30 USD for a pair of M3s that would be a deal.

Otherwise since I picked up a PAIR of Paradigm Atoms for $150 CDN I may just dump the M3 and call it a lesson learned.

Posted By: JohnK Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/12/04 10:26 PM
Jordan, they're identical except for a slight difference in the bevel on the front edges.
Posted By: Saint Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/13/04 05:31 AM
I may have gotten lucky. I found two individuals selling a single each and may get a pair for less than half the retail price.

Now I need to decide to keep these or the Paradigm Atoms...
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/13/04 06:36 AM
Listen to both and let your ears make the decision for you.
Posted By: Saint Re: Matching SE vs. Non-SE - 01/16/04 10:04 PM
actually...I just found out the OLDER speaker (2 years) is SE and the newer one (Oct) I guess MUST be SE as well...

Does Axiom have a different logo for the grill between the M3 and the M22?
© Axiom Message Boards