Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CraigT picture - 05/05/04 03:14 AM
I see other people have posted images on here. How is this done?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: picture - 05/05/04 03:17 AM
Check the FAQ Basically, you find somewhere to host the pictures, and then you put the url in like so: [ image ]http://www.myimagehoster.com/mypicture.jpg[ /image ] without the spaces inside the brackets.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: picture - 05/05/04 03:27 AM
this site also hosts pics.. once you create a profile and upload pics, it will put them in three formats.. use the 'tag' format, and they should load up fine..

goodluck.. it took me a few tries to get it right, but with trial and error, you will figure it out.

just make sure when you try it, click the button to review your post.. it should show up there, if not, then you have done something wrong.

bigjohn
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: picture - 05/05/04 03:21 PM
New Picture icon, eh, BigJohn? New Speakers, new icon. You're just changing rigth before our very eyes.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: picture - 05/05/04 04:37 PM
yea, i figure i was gettin tired of the old avator.. not that the new one is much different.. i have several 'texas' pics lined up.. i might start changin em every week or so. but you will still know its me!!

and i am just walkin on air today over my speakers.. i wasnt expecting them for at least another week. i am really excited. should be here by friday at the latest.

bigjohn
Posted By: Ray3 Re: picture - 05/06/04 12:14 AM
bigjohn - that's great news!!!! I expect that Friday will be a NON-workday at bigjohn Manor. I'm almost as thrilled about the early arrival as you are. Excellent!
Posted By: bigjohn Re: picture - 05/06/04 02:39 AM
na ray, i gotta go to work.. i took way too many vacation/personal days off in the early part of the year.. i need to save up what i got left for the thick of the summer. i am one of those guys that on a wednesday morning in the middle of august, i will wake up and just wanna go to the lake. i dont know why it hits me, but i know it will. so i call in vacation time at least once a month during the summer, to just go screw off.. i know, its wrong, but by god, its those simple days of pleasure that make life worth living!

sorry, i have rambled again. lucky for ya'll, if the speakers are as great as i think, i should be speecless for a few days..

bigjohn
Posted By: pmbuko Re: picture - 05/06/04 04:27 PM
that's not wrong, that's just being human.
© Axiom Message Boards