Axiom Home Page
http://www.axiomaudio.com/gear_polo.html

If you click on the thumb nails to see the various models trying on the Axiom Polo shirt, you will see there must be at least 3 Joe Vassallos working at Axiom, not related obviously
Randy, actually every time that I've called Axiom I've spoken to a Joe Vassallo, so I'm not in the least surprised to see that they have several of them.
He must be the Canadian version of John Doe.

Those Canadians--always have to be different.
or the same....
Now John, I'm sure your kidding right? Haven't figured out your sense of humor yet Obviously, one of them is Alan, and the other is Brent, not sure of the other guys. The page defaults to Joe's picture, but when you click on one of the other Axiom employee's the name stays to Joe, which is a web link mistake...

Maybe Amie is copying...

If the name was Mike Smith or something like that, I could see more than one employee possibly
Of course, Randy, but every time I've called(twice)I spoke with Joe.
thanks John, I figured you were screwing with me

I've called Axiom 4 times I believe in the past, talked to Amie, Joe, Brent, and one other guy I can't remember his name

One of these years I want to go up to tour the plant, maybe the next picnic...
I get Brent all the time... which is confusing (and to the new forum members - I am not him) for a while there I imagined the entire front office sitting around the caller ID and seeing the 204 area code and arguing "no you take it" "I'm not taking it"

Bren R.
>>I've called Axiom 4 times I believe in the past, talked to Amie, Joe, Brent, and one other guy I can't remember his name

I think the last guy was Dennis (Tharkun). He wanted to answer the phones for a while
John, stop giving out all of the Axiom secrets.
So your the guy that shipped my amp,, ha ha

At this point, I should make a trip to Dwight and pick up the amp and deliver it, at least it would be in one piece !!
I told you to drive your Z, pick up John, get my 500 and bring it back. The cold was to much for ya....ha ha

anyway, my new amp is on the way, hopefully for a friday delivery. I told Amie I did not want the weekend FedEx people touching it...
© Axiom Message Boards