Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jefft Anyone in Manhattan (NYC) with M60 or M80? - 12/02/06 12:36 PM
I have M22ti's, but I am really curious to see how much improvement there is with the M60s or M80s... Anyone in Manhattan (NYC) willing to audition?

Thanks
I've never been to NY, but "ditcin" is in Staten Island, no clue if that is close, he has m80's and is on the Audtion Thread at the top of this section, send him a PM if he is close. Keep in mind that I'm from Iowa, so if I'm way off, I have an excuse.

Amie at Axiom also may be able to help, or check the Audtion thread for adjacent states, good luck...

I've heard that m22's with a sub, are similar to m60's with no sub.
Not in Manhattan, but am very close. I live in Port Chester (about 40 mins. from GC via Metro North). If you'd like, I have the M80's and EP600. Let me know...pm me if interested.
Whoa, two NYC area folks looking for audition in one day. I have EPIC 60/350 that I just purchased. You are welcome to come over and try them out.
Im upstate in Newburgh about an 1 to 1 1/2 hours away. m60's vp150 qs8's ep350. pm if interested.
Jake
Posted By: ihifi Re: Anyone in Manhattan (NYC) with M60 or M80? - 01/25/07 01:15 AM
Hello,
This is my first post so I need to be extra careful. I think that there is quite bit of difference between the M80 and M22 based on my experience with the M80 and the Michaura M55 (made by Axiom and same drivers as M22 save for smaller tweeters). The Michauras sound closer to the M80s when my EP500 is helping them out. When the EP500 is helping the M80s, they are in a different universe. I hope you can locally audition both and hear the difference first hand. Best regards.

John
Iam an brooklyn you are more than welcome to stop by
Hi, 84eulbdk. I'm in Brooklyn as well and just ordered a 350 setup. Would love to hear Axioms. I bought based on the wonderful reviews and apparent value. Can u PM me? Thanks.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Anyone in Manhattan (NYC) with M60 or M80? - 02/24/07 04:23 AM
Russo, welcome. He might not see the post, so there might be a better chance of making contact if you sent the PM. Amie or Andrea at Axiom might also be of assistance in making contact, if necessary.
Thanks, John. Followed your advice. Happy to be here.
© Axiom Message Boards