Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jhamstra EPIC 80-600 system in Maryland area? - 01/18/07 02:31 AM
I am seeking a location to listen to the EPIC 80-600 system in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Please reply if you are willing to demonstrate your system to help me confirm my selection in order to purchase. Thanks in advance....Jeff
Posted By: JohnK Re: EPIC 80-600 system in Maryland area? - 01/18/07 02:57 AM
Jeff, welcome. If you look at the list above in the audition thread you'll note possibilities in Baltimore and Great Mills(a bit far), plus the D.C. area. The usual procedure is to send them a PM. Note that a listen to another Axiom, especially an M60, should give you a good idea about the M80s. Since the list isn't completely up-to-date, you might send Amie at Axiom a PM to see if something can be arranged.
Im in southern Md. La Plata. I dont have the 80-600 but I do have the 80-500.
Posted By: jhamstra Re: EPIC 80-600 system in Maryland area? - 01/20/07 03:42 PM
Good Morning,

Thanks for the reply. Would you prefer to communicate via messaging or via a phone call? I am finalizing my decision to proceed with Axiom, but am looking for some feedback on how they sound as well as satisfaction level from an existing customer. I am looking at a Yamaha VX-2700 AV receiver and also the Denon AVR-3806.

Can you provide some feedback on your satisfaction level and any advice you have on your installation? I am planning for a 7.1 system and was not sure if the 600 was needed.

If you prefer to call, I can send along my phone number.

Thanks,

-Jeff
check your PM's
Posted By: mspatrsn Re: EPIC 80-600 system in Maryland area? - 03/01/07 01:39 PM
Quote:

Im in southern Md. La Plata. I dont have the 80-600 but I do have the 80-500.

I live near there. If possible, could I take a listen also. I sent a PM.
pm sent back
did you get my reply???
© Axiom Message Boards