Axiom Home Page
Posted By: WTF anyone in Michigan - 01/29/07 03:25 AM
would realy like to hear w22 or grand epic 500
Posted By: SirQuack Re: anyone in Michigan - 01/29/07 03:45 AM
MI is a pretty big state, what part? There are a few people listed on page 1 of the "audition thread" you could try sending them a PM. Or, possibly send Andrea or Amie at Axiom a PM to see if they have any other options. There is always the Axiom 30day guarantee, most likely you won't return them.
Posted By: JohnK Re: anyone in Michigan - 01/29/07 03:53 AM
WTF(hope that those are your initials), welcome. If you look at the list at the front of the audition thread above, you'll note some possibilities in the Ann Arbor-Detroit area. The usual procedure is to try to make contact by way of a PM. Since the W series is relatively new and uncommon, it isn't likely that you'll find that, but listening to any of the Axioms should give you a good idea as to the sound. Since the list may be incomplete and/or outdated for a given area, you might contact Amie at Axiom directly to see if something could be arranged.
Posted By: WTF Re: anyone in Michigan - 01/30/07 12:17 AM
no those are not my initials. i was just in one of those moods when i sighned up.i live in lake orion mi thats ten minutes north of the palace of auborn hills
© Axiom Message Boards