Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Minhas Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/13/07 05:34 AM
Hey there,

Im in Vancouver and looking at purchasing a pair of m60s,a vp150, and 4 qs8s for a 7.1 home theatre. I was wondering if anyone around the vancouver region had a similar setup, or at least parts of it that i could audition?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/13/07 08:59 AM
There was one listed in the Audition list, 1madman1, but he hasn't posted since 2005.

You may want to PM Amie or Andrea to see if they could help you out.

If you wanted to go for a long road trip, I would gladly give you an audition.\:\)
Posted By: Mojo Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/13/07 01:49 PM
You make "damn good beer".
Posted By: Minhas Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/14/07 01:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: Mojo
You make "damn good beer".

LOL. I googled that 'cause i assumed it was a commercial. Minhas brewing! I wish i was related to them.... :p I remember finding that company online randomly once, i was like WOAH why didnt i think of that.

Back to the audition thing, thanks for the offer jake (jason) but calgary is a wee bit out of the way...i tried emailing amie a week or two back but didnt get a reply so i thought i'd try my luck here.

Sunny
Posted By: JohnK Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/14/07 02:33 AM
Sunny, Amie and the other Axiom personnel are generally very good at responding, even if there aren't any good possibilities in the area in question. You might try again.
Posted By: Wid Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/14/07 02:53 AM

I thought the gang was in Fla. for a audio type show.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 10/14/07 03:32 PM
They came back earlier in the week. I am sure they are struggling to catch up.
Posted By: alexadams77 Re: Anyone around Vancouver, Canada? - 11/18/07 03:51 PM
This might be a bit late, but I'm just outside of Victoria and I have m80's if you wanted to come for a listen.
© Axiom Message Boards