Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Wish Looking for M3, M22 or M60 owners in Cincinnati - 04/29/08 11:18 PM
I'm currently giving Axiom a serious look for a 5.0 upgrade (keeping the old sub for now) so obviously interesting in auditioning systems of other owners. I'd be very interested and appreciative of any M3, M22 or M60 owners in the Cincy, South Dayton or N. Ky. area. I see in the auditioning list two in Cincy who have M60s but no one with M3 or M22.

Thanks to all,
Rick
Hey Rick,

Normally, you want to send a PM to the people on the list in your town or nearby states. If you don't see anyone, or it has been some time since they posted, you can also send a PM to Amie or Andrea at Axiom to see if they know of someone that will do an audition by request.
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
Hey Rick,

Normally, you want to send a PM to the people on the list in your town or nearby states. If you don't see anyone, or it has been some time since they posted, you can also send a PM to Amie or Andrea at Axiom to see if they know of someone that will do an audition by request.
Understand. I do intend to PM the two on the list from Cincy but they are both M60 owners. I just wanted to see if there were any others out there that had M3 or M22.

Thanks
© Axiom Message Boards