Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dewd M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/05/08 03:16 PM
Hi,

I would like to hear the M80, VP150, and the QS8's before I make my final decision. Anyone in the Harrisburg, PA area willing to demo these (or any Axioms)? I'm on the west shore about 10 miles from the city.

Thanks,

Dave
Posted By: SirQuack Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/05/08 05:37 PM
Welcome Dave,

Not sure if you checked the main sticky thread at the top of this section? Page 1 has a list of known people and you can send a PM to anyone asking for an audition. Or you could try sending a PM to Andrea or Amie at Axiom to see if they know of any others.

Welcome again, and good luck...
Posted By: dewd Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/05/08 08:02 PM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
Welcome Dave,

Not sure if you checked the main sticky thread at the top of this section? Page 1 has a list of known people and you can send a PM to anyone asking for an audition. Or you could try sending a PM to Andrea or Amie at Axiom to see if they know of any others.

Welcome again, and good luck...

Thank you. I did check the sticky and there is no one in my area code. I don't mind driving a few miles, but a few hundred is not likely. I really want to hear Axiom before I pull the trigger on my favorite (so far), B&W 683's.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/05/08 08:11 PM
Remember too, that NO demo, of Axioms or B&Ws, will necessarily tell you how they'll sound in your room. This is why the best dealers offer a 30 day trial, including Axiom.

I'm not sure if it's still true, but Axiom's return shipping address was in Buffalo, NY (I think) when I bought mine sight-unseen. Even if I didn't like them, shipping them back was a pretty small consideration. Of course I, like almost everyone else, keeps them for good reason! \:\)
Posted By: Joshmkiv Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/13/08 08:05 PM
I am just east of Lancaster county. I have M80/QS8 on the way...
Posted By: Zarak Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/13/08 10:11 PM
I have M22's out in Chester Springs, if you can't find M80's. Not the same, but at least you get to hear something from the Axiom family.
Posted By: butcherbme Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/14/08 04:35 AM
I have M60's not v2 VP150 and 3 QS8's Denon 4308ci reciever and Klipsch RW-10 Sub. 35 miles North of Harrrisburg.
Posted By: dewd Re: M80's in Harrisburg Area? - 05/20/08 12:33 AM
Sweet!!! I will send some PM's. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards