Axiom Home Page
i'm looking at buying a set, but would like to hear them first. thanks.
Welcome nhl,,,

Did you happen to check the first page of the audition thread at the top of this section? If you see anyone close, you can try sending them a PM (personal message). Otherwise, hopefully someone will chime in...

Randy
You can also try sending forum member 'axiom' a Pm to see if he can locate someone not on the list that might be willing to give an audition, or just call Axiom and see if they can help that way.
Also, the user "Axiom" has replaced Amie as "match-maker". You can send a Private Message to that member to see what can be arranged.
What particular "set" of Axioms do you have in mind? I am about 125 miles north of you in CT and, if you decide to take a drive up one weekend, would gladly let you audition some Axioms (M80s, VP150, EP-500s, and some others). I think you will likely find someone closer to you by contacting Axiom.
I'm in North Jersey, Hudson County...
I'm also in Ct, near Danbury. I'd be happy to give you an audition.
Thank you all for responding. I am considering the M80's, a VP150 and the ep500. i have surrounds for the time being. I have narrowed it down to Axiom, PSB and Dali Ikon 6's. I will send a pm to "axiom" to see if there is someone closer. Soykiller - thanks for offering. I work in the city so maybe on my way home next week I can stop by and have a listen. I'll send you a PM.
© Axiom Message Boards