Axiom Home Page
Hello everybody! New to Axiom speakers I was just wondering if there is anybody in the Des Moines area? I recently sold my Paradigm speakers and I'm looking to upgrade.
Posted By: Wid Re: Is there anybody in the Des Moines Ia area? - 11/14/08 02:10 AM

Randy your being called on, he'll be here shortly Wayne.
Hey Wayne,

Welcome to the forums! I would be glad to let you listen to my setup. I live near Norwalk, just south of Des Moines. You can see by my signature what models I have...I used to have m60's but upgraded to m80's some time ago. There are a few other options around Des Moines as well, but I'll let them chime in if they would like. \:\) You can send me a PM if you have any further questions...Randy
Hmmm... Another Saturday at Randy's?

Wayne, I live near DSM as well. I don't have as much gear as Randy, but he can really show things off with his "tuned" room.

Heck, I'd even be willing to pack up my M60's and take them to Randy's if you wanted to do a comparison (sorry for barging in Randy)....
\:\) we might need an AB switch and some blind folds....
I know a blind kid who sure plays a mean pinball, but he's also deaf and dumb.
he sure plays a mean pinball. \:\)
I wonder if Wayne will come back to see any of this. Maybe I'll leave him a PM to check out the message thread since he may not have email alerts set up...
Maybe he is out of town. \:\)

I live here in Urbandale/Des Moines and would love to hear your guy's setups as well..
Hey Michael, I just sent you a PM.
Road trip! Of course, I'm gone out of town the next 3 weekends...

Then again, is it really a road trip if it is a 15-20 minute drive? Probably not...
The weekends around holidays are always busy Nick... \:\) My wife made a comment the other day about the 5 hour audition and we haven't heard a thing from cheapskate. ;\)
Hello!!

I'm new to Axiom speakers and live in Urbandale, IA. Is there a way I could get a demo/experience the setup and sound in Des Moines, IA area?
Expect to hear from the guy above you....

Damn, no one in NH ever wants demos?
Just finished one Wednesday night with Mbockert, had a great time. Hopefully Michael will become a new member soon. After the audition, he was considering the m22's, 350, and some Qs8's.

Still haven't heard from Wayne1970?

Ramsi, I live down by Norwalk and Nick lives in the Pleasant Hill area. Shoot me a PM and we can see what we can work out. \:\)
Mark, they are afraid of your room. \:\)
When they said "You really ought to give Iowa a try", they weren't kidding...
Is this Heaven? No, its Iowa. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: SRoode
When they said "You really ought to give Iowa a try", they weren't kidding...

Yup, it sure isn't Gary, Indiana is it!?
But he doesn't know the territory!
© Axiom Message Boards