Axiom Home Page
Posted By: snazzed Surrey, BC? - 09/17/09 03:02 PM
Anyone with Axiom Speakers live in or near Surrey/White Rock, BC? The nearest person I see is in Burnaby... any others?

I would be very interested in hearing some Axioms.

Thanks
snazzed
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Surrey, BC? - 09/17/09 03:25 PM
Welcome Snazzed, you could also call or send a PM to "Axiom" and they may know of some closer, good luck. \:\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: Surrey, BC? - 09/17/09 04:09 PM
Should be able to find someone in/around SW BC. I'll try and convince my parents to get some M80's, they're in the area \:D .
Posted By: Kruncher Re: Surrey, BC? - 09/17/09 04:11 PM
I only have a pair of M22s and the rest of my 5.1 is currently Paradigm, but you're welcome to come out to Maple Ridge to listen. I'm maybe 20 minutes tops from the Golden Ears Bridge. PM if you're interested. \:\)
Posted By: snazzed Re: Surrey, BC? - 09/18/09 05:07 PM
 Originally Posted By: Kruncher
I only have a pair of M22s and the rest of my 5.1 is currently Paradigm, but you're welcome to come out to Maple Ridge to listen. I'm maybe 20 minutes tops from the Golden Ears Bridge. PM if you're interested. \:\)

Hey Kruncher:

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it if I can't find anyone closer. I'm on the edge of White Rock so I would be looking at nearly an hour drive in each direction.

Thanks
snazzed
Posted By: Kruncher Re: Surrey, BC? - 09/18/09 06:23 PM
The only other person I know of in the area is PotatoHead, but he's in Vancouver if the profile is accurate.

He picked up the W22s (the in-wall version of M22s), along with an in-wall centre and a pair of QS.
Posted By: Potatohead Re: Surrey, BC? - 11/23/09 08:15 AM
 Originally Posted By: snazzed
Anyone with Axiom Speakers live in or near Surrey/White Rock, BC? The nearest person I see is in Burnaby... any others?

I would be very interested in hearing some Axioms.

Thanks
snazzed

Snazzed,

I am in Cloverdale.

Just PM if you ever want to swing on by.

EDIT: Should have seen this two months ago.
© Axiom Message Boards