Axiom Home Page
I was hoping to see Epic 80 with QS8's in action anyone available in the east end? Please PM if you are available.
Hey punisher101, normally it is best if you PM the people listed in your area. Most people have PM's forwarded to their email, since they don't regular the forums...good luck... Ajax only has an EP500 sub in Cleveland, unless something has changed.
Punisher, you should note that you might be more likely to make contact by sending PMs to likely possibilities on the list, rather than relying on some one seeing your post.
ha ha, JohnK, I beat you to the punch, lol...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Audition available Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax? - 02/06/10 05:12 AM
That is scary...
yeah, I'm a pretty fast typer, lol
I never progressed beyond one finger.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Audition available Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax? - 02/06/10 05:55 AM
Which technically means JohnK started his reply before sirquack \:o
Sirquack I think the OP was referring to Ajax, Ontario not old Ajax \:D
I'm in Peterborough. I've had another audition for someone from Toronto. PM me if you're interested.

Cam
ha ha, shows what I know about Canada, eh!
Everything you wanted to know about Ajax: http://www.ajaxdirect.info/about_ajax/
Hey, that's not about Jack!
I actually had a better answer than you for once, Randy \:\) .

With all due respect, I was a bit perplexed as to what you were talking about \:D .
You don't know Jack!
There's also a Jack Lake in Ontario, lol.
Not Jack Daniels, Jack in Cleveland, lol.
I did look at the audition list and the person closest to me with M80 is in Whitby and he hasn't posted on this form forum for 3 years so I doubt he'll see my PM.
You can also contact Axiom and they will reach out to owners that may not be on the list.
© Axiom Message Boards