Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MiniRock B.E.P. fans! Time for some Monkey Business! - 06/10/05 08:30 AM
I picked the new Black Eyed Peas cd up on Tuesday, and no surprise this is just as great as the previous Elephunk cd. Maybe even better. The disc starts off with the high energy track "Pump It" and continues with other great fast beats and also some super smooth slow ones too. By far the best cd I have purchased this year.
Posted By: Wid Re: B.E.P. fans! Time for some Monkey Business! - 06/10/05 10:53 AM

I tried to give them a listen,my daughter really likes them.I don't know but I just couldn't do it I turned it off before the first song was done.I'm to old I geuss
I'm not a huge BEP fan, but have enjoyed some of their songs. But I've got to say that I'm really enjoying this album. Give it a spin! (why do I suddenly feel like I'm on American Bandstand and should be saying something like "I can dance to it; I'll give an 86!")

Rich
i friend of mine gave me a bass test cd with one new BEP track on it, and it has SUPER bass. i am not sure if it was a special remix track with extra bass added, but it sure put a work on my SVS.

but, cant say its my kind of music.

bigjohn
LOL! Yeah, I'm not a huge fan either, but I have really enjoyed the last two cd's they've put out. Great great stuff!
© Axiom Message Boards