Axiom Home Page
Posted By: badassfajita Need audition in Houston area! - 09/20/05 02:19 AM
Hey guys,
I was thinking of the m22ti, vp150 and qs8--I tried pm'ing the one user in Houston, but got no response. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/20/05 05:46 AM
BAF, welcome. Yes, it's been a year since he last posted, so he may no longer be checking the board(but you could try the e-mail address he listed). You might also try contacting Amie at Axiom to see if she can put you in touch with him or someone else.
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/20/05 04:20 PM
If you find yourself in Austin, give me a shout...

I have all the models you would like to hear albeit not in the same room

WhatFurrer
Posted By: badassfajita Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/20/05 06:25 PM
Cool--thanks guys!

WhatFurrer--I come up to Austin occasionally to reminisce on the college days at UT (why I live in Houston, I don't know), but maybe we can set something up soon. I'll contact you if I can't get something going in Houston--thanks a bunch.
Posted By: davidsch Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/27/05 05:19 PM
If you are still interested, send me a PM. Now that Rita has passed, I can get back to other things. I have the M22s and VP150.

David
Posted By: badassfajita Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/28/05 06:47 PM
Thanks David..I sent you a PM. Let me know when its convenient for you.
Posted By: biggsly5000 Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/30/05 06:30 PM
I am in Humble, and have the m80's, VP150, QS8'S. If you want to give a listen send me a message.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/30/05 09:08 PM
If he heard your M80's he would definately get upgradeitis
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 09/30/05 10:24 PM
I wouldn't say definitely. I heard Tharkun's Halo-powered 7.2 system (5 M80s, 2 QS8s, 2 EP600s), and it didn't give me upgrade-itis. Ok ok, so it's mostly because I don't have remotely enough money to buy it, or remotely enough space to put it.
Posted By: badassfajita Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 10/02/05 02:13 AM
Many, many thanks goes to davidsch for allowing me to audition is Axioms today. I think I'm sold!
Posted By: davidsch Re: Need audition in Houston area! - 10/05/05 11:17 AM
It was my pleasure to have you over, AJ. Thank you for the beer. I sent you a PM.
© Axiom Message Boards