Axiom Home Page
Anyone in the Orange County/Inland Empire area of Cal. have M60's or M80's that are available for audition?? I have seen some registered but hopefully someone will see this and want to show off their Axioms....

Thanks a bunch,

Jon
If you see someone close on the Audition thread at the top, just send them a PM.

Welcome...
Hey Jon, here is the list from the Audition forum..

California

Antioch - (4)M80, (1)VP150, (4)QS8, (2)M3, (2)M22ti (koiman)

Campbell - M50s (Stbean)

Chino - M40s (St. Pat Guy)

Costa Mesa, CA - M2i, VP100, EP175, QS4 (atreu59)

Fremont - M22, VP150, QS8 - (gnrajagopal)

Fresno - M60s (richeydog)

Grass Valley - M60s (mamzh)

Long Beach - EP600, M22, QS8, VP150 (LongBeachBear)

Los Angeles - M60, VP150, QS8, M2i (Spiffnme)

Menlo Park (SF Bay Area) - M22s, VP150, QS8s (oldskoolboarder)

Monteray - M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP350 - (jordanz)

Oakland - M50s, QS4s, VP100 - (kcarlile)
Oakland - M3s, FMS24s - (AdamP88)

San Marcos - M80s, VP150, QS8 (ZeN)

Irvine - M22s, VP150, 3 QS8s (snippy)

San Ramon - M80s, 3 M2is, VP150 (simboticus)

Tracy - M80s (front, center, & rears) QS8s (surrounds) dual EP600s, W3s (Tharkun)

Tustin - VP150, M22s, QS4s (4) - (Aetherhole)

Newport Beach - M60 + QS8 + M2 (2x6spds)

Nevada City - M50s, VP150, M22s - (md55)

Union City - M60s, VP150, QS8s - (twelly)

I didn't know St Pat Guy was in Chino. Howdy neighbor.

I'm in Corona, but only have the VP150, QS8s, and EP350. U R free to stop by anyways.
Hey Mark. I think one of my first posts was to ask you if I could be part of a listening session when you got your Monitor Audios. Couldn't attend because of work. I lived in Upland, then.
I used to live in Chino Hills. Still work in Chino.
We almost bought a cool house on 3/4 acre off East End and Riverside Dr. The neighbors had goats, chickens, etc...
Unfortunately, another neighbor had a criminally insane little SOB who was in a couple of my classes. Glad we got out of that one.
There seems to be a lot of wildlife in Chino. I live next to a field full of sheep.

My dad was born and raised here. Used to be dairy farms and open fields back then. Oh, and the prison, too. Changed quite a bit since then.
Wyoming, where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous. I know you guys are from CA, just thought I'd make a sheep joke...
Hey, I thought that was Montana.

I think the sheep would be more nervous if they were closer to the freeways. Or any road, come to think of it.
not sure you get the joke.
In reply to:

There seems to be a lot of wildlife in Chino. I live next to a field full of sheep

if those sheep could talk.............youd call them liers. lol
Rest assured, I get the joke.
© Axiom Message Boards