Axiom Home Page
Posted By: KenS Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/03/06 05:38 PM
I am very anxious to get an audition of M60 or M80s in the Portland Oregon area. I have tried posting several PMs, but I do not get any confirmation (the sent PMs still show zero; I have sent a message to the webmaster, no response yet). I would love to hear from an Axiom customer who is willing to provide an audition.
Thanks
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/03/06 05:43 PM
There is no problem with the website, those guys have not posted on this forum since early 2004. I quick search by user name will show you when they last posted. You could try sending a PM to Amie at Axiom.

Also, there are others on this forum, that choose not to put their name on the list, but may let you stop buy. Hopefully, they will chime in.

You could always try the 30day free in home trial, that is the best way to see what they will sound like in your home. Mosts likely you won't send them back...
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/09/06 03:22 PM
Anybody help you out yet Ken? I was just curious...Randy

Posted By: Amie Re: Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/09/06 05:24 PM
Yup; he's all hooked up!
Posted By: KenS Re: Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/09/06 06:38 PM
The wheels are in motion. Many thanks to Amie and Randy fo helping out.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Portland, OR audition (PM not working) - 03/09/06 07:35 PM
This is great, Amie is the best.
© Axiom Message Boards