Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ATCGuy Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 03:05 AM
Any one available with an Axiom M80 or M60 setup? Looking to purchase with in the week. Thanks.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 03:16 AM
Are you driving from Minneapolis to Phoenix for the audition. Now THAT'S a heck of a trip just to hear some speakers. I'm assuming you have a friend or acquaintance in Phoenix who's interested.
Posted By: richeydog Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 03:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing, Jack. hehe

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 04:39 AM
I'm in Des Moines if your driving, you can stop by if you don't get trapped in this last snow storm that is hitting us right now.
Posted By: ATCGuy Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 10:15 PM
Got a brother there that's looking to purchase some speakers. He's interested, but like most cautious people, doesn't like buying things unless he can see or hear them.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/21/06 10:22 PM
Haven't you heard them? He should trust your ears if he is your brother.
Posted By: Zarak Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/22/06 03:58 AM
A bit off topic, but Phoenix made me think of it...I am going to be there for a little bit in May. Is there any one must do thing in Phoenix? We are going to Vegas, Hoover Dam, driving out to the Grand Canyon, down through Sedona, and then flying home out of Phoenix. Right now Phoenix is scheduled to be just a place to fly out of, and we aren't really going to do anything while there other then sleep in a hotel the way the timing works out. Nothing has jumped out at me from what I have read about Phoenix, but if there was something really good to do we could potentially do one less night in Vegas.

Posted By: JohnK Re: Audioning in Phoenix??? - 03/22/06 06:12 AM
Jason, this doesn't relate to the stay in Phoenix, but if you can take enough time on the drive to go up to Bryce Canyon, do so. Sensational.
© Axiom Message Boards