AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (Kevin1, J. B., cohesion), 107 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22823 Topics
403200 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17739
pmbuko 16258
SirQuack 13318
CV 11136
MarkSJohnson 10830
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#396144 - 08/17/13 09:26 AM wireless subwoofer transmitter/reciever kit..?
dakkon Offline
connoisseur

Is anyone here using one of these kits...? i'm thinking about getting another EP-600. But, where i want to put it is at the back of the room. So, i can rither go in the attic and run cable. Or, ican just get a wireless kit and be done....

i'm liking the second option better if there is a reliable kit out there...

Thanks.

#396168 - 08/17/13 02:25 PM Re: wireless subwoofer transmitter/reciever kit..? [Re: dakkon]
casey01 Offline
aficionado

Loc: Toronto
Originally Posted By: dakkon
Is anyone here using one of these kits...? i'm thinking about getting another EP-600. But, where i want to put it is at the back of the room. So, i can rither go in the attic and run cable. Or, ican just get a wireless kit and be done....

i'm liking the second option better if there is a reliable kit out there...

Thanks.

You might want to check out "Outlaw Audio", they have a kit that has been around for awhile and apparently works quite well. Certainly not cheap though.

#396176 - 08/17/13 07:33 PM Re: wireless subwoofer transmitter/reciever kit..? [Re: dakkon]
Boltron Offline
veteran

Loc: Toronto
I had a unit for a while (can't remember make). It works ok but you need to be very careful when setting the input volume level to the transmitter. I was getting clipping on the receiver. I noticed something going on so I connected a little oscilloscope box I have that plugs into my notebook and sure enough I was getting a clipped signal. I had to really turn down the input gain on the transmitter. I stopped using it soon after that.

#396230 - 08/19/13 07:58 PM Re: wireless subwoofer transmitter/reciever kit..? [Re: dakkon]
1sweetspot Offline
veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Alberta
I have a Soundcast Subcast. Works great.

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.